sew many ways

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Episode #63 of things that annoy me

1. Commercials/tv shows where the women are gorgeous and their spouse. Just. Really. Isn't.
2. That slimband commercial. Still And Ally as well. They should have to state in the commercial "If you take this pill, you have to eat healthy, like you should, if you want to lose weight. If you don't, all that grease will run out your bottom." Cause I don't care if you're skinny, if you're crapping your pants, you definitely aren't sexy.
3. My complete lack of ambition.
4. Rocco's constant game of "Let me in so I can come back out!"
5. The fact that I can no longer do yoga. Through no fault of my own. Srsly. I bring out the yoga mat, and, well... see photos... comfy yoga mat.
6. All the people on Property Brothers, Love It or List It, Leave it to Bryan, etc. Did you ever have an imagination? Ever? What do you mean, "I just can't see beyond the clutter/wallpaper/popcorn ceiling." Dear God. Live in a tent, you losers.
7. No one has cleaned my sewing room yet. Really, why is it so hard to get good help?
8. I'm unemployed. Yet again. Through no fault of my own. And I am very. Very. Angry.
And the #1 thing that is not annoying me this week: The weather. It's 25+ today, and it's been very, very nice for the last 2 days. I know it's a tease, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment