sew many ways

Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Return of Woody Chewshoes *this is a dog post*

When Rocco was a puppy, he chewed EVERYTHING. Shoes (I lost count), bras (ALL of them), baseboard, night table; he accidenally shut himself in the bathroom, knocked the garbage can over and ate all of the Q-tips. He had toys, LOADS of toys, and he chewed those too. So when Royston came along, it seemed like we had lucked out, and when he was really small, we were lucky. But in the last two weeks... well... something has changed. He's eaten 2 remotes, a door jamb, a pillow, a bag clip...
Yesterday, I was gone ten minutes. TEN MINUTES! And I came home to this:

Is that not the most pitiful thing you've ever seen? The "I know I shouldn't have but I. Just. Couldn't. Help it!" look. Note the chew toy that's right there.
Eastlink has a chat option, handy since there's nowhere on the website to get addresses for the stores/kiosks.

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...

You have been connected to Richard.

Richard: Thank you for contacting EastLink, my
name is Richard, and I will be assisting you today, how may I help
you?

Trudy Munroe: Hi Richard. My dog ate my remote, and I need a new
one. Where can I get one?

Richard: You can get one from one of our
Kiosks if you live near one, or speak to customer service if you would need to
get one mailed out to you.

Trudy Munroe: I'm in Bedford, where would the closest kisosk be? It's a
bit of an emergency, I'm stuck on a channel that's airing a Van Damme
movie

Richard: Van Damme isn't so bad! Closest one is likely in Halifax
or Dartmouth.

Richard: We have a kiosk in the Halifax shopping center
and Mic Mac mall.

Trudy Munroe: None in Bedford or
sackville?

Trudy Munroe: Please hurry. He's wearing a bandana and
punching a stick.

Richard: We do have one in lower sackville

Richard: The street address is 367 sackville Dr

Trudy Munroe: Thank you! Have a good afternoon :D

Richard: You too!

Richard: Thank you for dropping by Trudy, and have a great
day!



I went to pick it up and the lady suggested I put velcro on it and stick it to the ceiling. I suspect she has dogs as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment