sew many ways

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Channeling my inner elf

'Tis the season. I've avoided the glitter so far... but we all know it's only a matter of time...
Pictures of shiny things...
 ...Not a creature was stirring...
 ...unlike here. These creatures are always stirring. I sat on the floor, because this spot on the cupboard was the place I could get a picture of the garland where there was nothing else Christmassy. As soon as I sat the floor, they were on me. I keep telling them they're too big lap dogs. I think they're trying to be small here, to stay out of the picture.
Woodsen! Moosen and bearsen in the woodsen!  (I made this for the BiFL, but I may need one myself).

Okay. Time to make the doughnuts presents.

Should I not return,  Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment