sew many ways

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

C'mon people of Halifax! What do you want from me??

First, I'd like to say that the craft fair was very well advertised. I met some awesome vendors, saw many, many things I wanted to buy (and ran into a friend of mine from school. And there was fudge. It was, overall, an awesome day). Except. The crowd was sparse. And the people. Well, quite frankly, they weren't friendly. I don't expect everyone to buy, but if you're coming out, say hello. Say how are you. Say lovely day out there/how about this rain/did you see the hockey game last night? I was disappointed, I won't lie. I mean, I would say about 80% of these people were very.... high-faluttin'? Bordering on condescending? Seemed like they were just too good to say hi? I mean, there were several people who seemed shocked when we spoke. There were several who almost seemed scared. There were a couple people who just ignored us. And that, ladies and gentleman, is just damn rude. My advice: if you hate people, stay in your house. Chances are, most people aren't going to like you either.
Moving on: I tried not to buy. I did. But I couldn't walk away from this

A notebook. A teeny notebook. That I can wear. So lovely. You should check her out.


And I fell in love with this guy a little, and my awesome sister brought him back to our table to come home with me. I think I'll call him Rusty.


Just incredible. Really. So unique and just, just... oh, just go look!

No comments:

Post a Comment