sew many ways

Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

I AM JOBE

I got a job! I start on Thursday! Which means, I have a lot of things I need to have finished by Wednesday night.

I need a new tape measure.
I need to have everything ready for the craft fair on Saturday.
I need a lunch. Actually, I need groceries.
I have much, much sewing to be done.

Oy.

However, my mom's Mother's day gift was sent out today (there was a $0.60 difference between regular mail and xpress post. That seems odd to me..). Anyway, she got her teeny book-in-a-can, and this clutch I made, pattern courtesy of Noodlehead (a very addicting blog, indeed). I should have paid more attention and added the zipper tabs, but alas, I did not. I added the handle that I was pretty happy with though, so it sort of balances out.

This was a little charm that I got on a $0.99 charm bracelet from Value Village. I just wanted the bracelet, so I'm a bit happy that I'm actually making use of the rest.

They're looking for donations for the auction at the craft fair this weekend (all proceeds to go to Feed Nova Scotia, so come on over to the Forum if you're a)local, or b)are in the mood for a road trip) so I made a little sewing package, a pin cushion and a needle book.
All ready to go! Now, if I could just say the same...









1 comment: