sew many ways

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Walter, Walter? What Walter?*

In summation: I started a job, and I've been missing my sewing machine. Nothing new has got started; nothing started has been finished. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I sew. There will be pictures and updates, I swear. Also: I think I found my new machine. It's $170 at Walmart; $119 plus shipping at amazon. If I amazon it, I can get The Money Pit/The 'Burbs. Is there any question, really?

Apparently, there's new Pride And Prejudice and Zombies book, Dawn of the Dreadfuls. Guess I better get that first one finished. Since, y'know, holy crap, I will be able to afford stuff again!! It is a very exciting prospect. In other news: I need a nap. This working 5 days a week (working my arse off, might I add. Did I mention that I really like this job? I suspect it will be a very good thing) is going to take some getting used to.

I apologize for my absence. I'll try harder. Really, I will. I'll be back tomorrow. Promise.

*I haven't seen this movie in a while; if you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment