sew many ways

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well, that's interesting.

I was reading an interview with Helena Bonham Carter today. I knew she had children with Tim Burton, but aside from knowing that they live in separate, but connected, houses I know nothing else about them. I'm a big fan of hers; I think she was the perfect Marla Singer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3N07BilFUk&feature=PlayList&p=82E9C5B8E40A7ACD&index=0 ). I'll watch anything by Tim Burton, although I won't watch Sweeney Todd again. I think he's some kind of genius; a friend of mine said he didn't really like him, that all of his work looked the same. That might be true, but none of his work looks like anyone else. Anyway... the article I was reading had the names of their children. Billy Ray. And Nell. Huh. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment