sew many ways

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

So I'm watching The Graduate...

And wondering why Dustin Hoffman acts like Rainman in every movie he's in. Just something I've noticed. (Also, I'm sitting here watching this movie because, even though I should be at a birthday party, this flu is still kicking my ass, and stealing my energy. I am unhappy about this, and started taking vitamin D cause I'll take all the help I can get at this point).

The Market was e x t r e m e l y s l o w. At least I had a few sales, and a few orders to work on this week.
Oh yea,this week I need to get a real job. Cross your fingers for me. Say a prayer. Burn some sage. I need some luck here, people.
In other good news, and with no pictures as proof, I got some awesome vintage material at VV. Two large pieces of plaid wool (v. exciting!), some navy that will be perfect to line the inside of one of my orders, and several other awesome pieces. There's a patchwork block and a quilted Christmas pot holder that's not exactly done yet. It makes me a little sad to think someone's gran passed away, but, well, her material hoarding will not go to waste! I just hope I'm not like Phoebe, and get possessed by the spirit of a rabid sewer....

EDIT: Since Marcia just pointed it out, I'd like to clarify that I mean, of course, sew-er, not sewer. I'm pretty sure I've been possessed by a rabid sewer for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment