Oh, and remember how I said I'd update with pictures of gifts I was making? Welllll.... I kind of neglected to sort of take the pictures.... of the Merry Christmas bunting, and the shaving kit, and square Dr Seuss bag... I also made a wall decoration out of a muffin tin, with little gingerbread men decorating for Christmas. Mea culpa. From now on, I'm taking pictures of everything. Can I interest you in a sewing box makeover I did for my sister?
**This is turning into a very long post. Please feel free to stop reading, get a snack, stretch your legs, visit the water closet. Thanks for sticking it out this long, and please come back for a resolution update, and an exciting announcement!**
So New Years. This being my 30th New Year, I hope that I can actually keep the majority of these.
- Of course, I'll eat healthy and be one prime physical specimen by this time in 2011. Y'know, just like the rest of you! Well, okay, while that would be nice, I'll go for the more realistic goal of only having junk food once a week. (I can do this; I do it every year for Lent. Then it's Easter, and so it begins again...).
- I'll walk the dog every day, at least once a day.
- I'll stop leaving my socks in the living room at night.
- I'll start running, like my sister told me to (this is also for the hound, mostly).
- I'll spend less. Oh yes, I will.
And the exciting bit: I just signed up for my first swap! (I didn't say it would be exciting for you!). It's the Nightmare Before Valentine's Day Craft Swap over at Meridian Ariel, and I am eagerly awaiting the 14th of January when I get the details about my swap buddy! Yayayayay!!