sew many ways

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I know when to admit defeat....


Ever have one of those days when it just feels like your running in Jell-o? Going and going and getting nowhere? I did do things. I overhauled Adam's Value Village Grim Reaper robe. I'm not sure I'm done, but we'll see. Did laundry, dishes, went to the grocer, made supper, and zucchini bread, and most importantly went to Fabricville and got some snazzy remnants.

Regardless. I've been contrary all weekend, for no discernible reason. I blame the full moon. (Not the best picture, you say? Why did I post it, you ask? Well, just after I took this one, my batteries died. Yea. It's been that type of weekend).


This type of weekend. I was actually getting something done, and BAM, zip in the tea. Grreeeeeaaaaatttt. I waved the white flag, shrouded the machine, and left the room. Well. After washing my zipper...










*Gratuitous pooch shots*

We've had Rocco since the first part of July, just after we moved. He was 7 weeks old when we got him. He was wee.


He's 5 months old now. I'm not feeding him miracle grow, I swear!!

(Brought to you because I was looking at old pictures of him, and holy crap, he's getting really BIG!).

Happy Monday, people. May the moon get darker, and my mood get brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment