sew many ways

Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Quoth the raven....

..."Well, maybe one more time, but that's it." Er... something like that. Decorated for Hallowe'en today, and it turns out I have a real-life Scooby Doo. I put a scary ghost window cling on the back door; Rocco saw it and proceeded to bark, and bark. And bark. And bark. So we let him outside, where he stood on the deck, looking at it from the outside, and barked and barked and barked. We let him back in, and I peeled it off the window so he could see it, and sniff it, and.... he ran away. Then came back, barked, and ran away again. Ruh-roh.










Oh yea! Here's the bag I made for Marcia. I call it "Stage Fright".
OoooooOOOOooohhh.





Did a little (very little) Hallowe'en crafting today, since I finally found my decorations. I think I'll keep this on the deck, year-round. I know you're thinking, "My, those skulls look savage and monkey-like." Well, yes, but so do the feral children on our street.




Finished off a little match-box advent calender too. A tip: those Dove chocolates fit perfectly.
And also: Hello to Gillian, who just opened an awesome fabric shop, and who sent me a lovely message after I entered her giveaway. Pop over, say hello, and marvel at those simply lovely fabrics!

1 comment: