sew many ways

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My creative space....




Really? It's that time already? Well, wow, what a mess. My creative space is my messy, piled up, can't-find-a-damn-thing space. Tomorrow: things get tidied up.
















Did a little material shopping today. Found this awesome table cloth (which is no longer in one piece...)




And buried deep down in a $2.99 bag from Value Village (which is now my favorite place to buy material), I found about this. It's beautiful, there's almost 3m of it, and it's miiiiine, allll miiiiiine (the picture doesn't do it justice at ALL. It is incredible).
Updates on what I've been doing tomorrow, cross my heart.

3 comments:

  1. That fabric is wonderful and if the picture doesn't do it justice, it must be amazing in real life! What a find. Look forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! what a score on that fabric, it is
    b-udiful!! and your mess? Pitiful! you can be messier than that!

    xB

    ReplyDelete