sew many ways

Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

The making of things...

... I missed it.


Yesterday I made One Cup Coconut Cakes. They are not nearly as bland as I make them look.
1 cup coconut/flour/sugar. Mix. Add one cup of milk, except don't, because that'll be too much, so add about 3/4 of a cup, and drink the rest, it's good for you. Bake them at 375 until they're brown; if they're black, you left them too long.


I love the smell of fabric as it's being ironed. Just like the smell when you lift the iron and the steam is still rising off the material. It reminds me of my Nanny, and it's one of the best smells in the world.


This is my make-it-up-as-you-go purse. I'm wishing I'd have actually drawn up the pattern because I'm v. happy with it. The vintage polyester material is helping.


Happy weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment